Entries now open.
Conditions of entry:
To all competitors, to ensure the ongoing financial viability of the Mildura 100 and in keeping with our policy keeping entry fees low the Mildura Ski Club will not have prize money.
Please note that race sanction fees are incorporated into expert entries, if your boat falls out of this category, you will be contacted to pay this fee.
Top 40 Shootout $100
Return Classes $120 Under 12's both days, Race Safe Santion fees may also apply. You will be contacted if required
Short Course $80 Sat
Under 10s & Disabled - Free but Race Safe Sanction fees may apply. You will be contact if required.
Refunds will be given in the following conditions.
Applications for refunds must be recieved in writing, no verbal cancellation will be firstname.lastname@example.org
By 29th March 2019 Full Refund
By 12th April Race safe and boat levy.
By 22nd April Boat Levy.
In the occurence that the event has to be cancelled, a refund will be offered with administration costs removed.
Important Points to Note:
- Please note that there are two new one up events in social and changes to age classes. Any enquiries for a Junior One Up event must be directed to email@example.com for consideration.
- Breath testing of all competitors is required prior to racing Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon (if tested Saturday morning you are not required to be re-tested) and Sunday morning. Random breath testing may take place at the Chief Judges discretion. Breath testing will take place at Mildura District Ski Club rooms and Baldwin Boats ramp, Saturday afternoon will only be at the Mildura District Ski Club rooms.
- There is no scrutineering, competitors will be advised of any post-race scrutineering.
- 12 noon - 3pm, competitor packs and race safe will be available at the Mildura Ski Club
- All Drivers, Observers and skiers are required to do an online briefing. Briefing details will be emailed to your SRA email address, please ensure your details are correct with SRA, For alternative briefings you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time.
- Saturday and Sunday Social and Expert classes are 1 boat away at a time with 1 minute gap for the top 40 boats in expert and 30 secs for the rest of the field. Short course classes will be 2 mins apart for the top 40 and 1 minute apart for the rest of the classes.
- 8.30am start, Saturday morning Social Mildura District Ski Club
- Approximatestart time 2 pm for Saturday afternoon classes starting at Psyche pumps.
- The Top 40 shootout will determine pole position for Sundays racing.
- 9am start Sunday morning Expert Mildura District Ski Club
- Full race details, requirements and race numbers will be emailed to team captains on completion of draw.
- We reserve the right to charge any SRA boat fees and race safe fees if required.
Racers are expected to follow all Ski Racing Australia Rules and Regulations and respect decisions made by racing officials during race weekend.
Further information can be obtained from
Betty - email@example.com or 0409633100
All substitutions are to go to this email please.