Entries close Wednesday 10th October 2018
Conditions of entry:
All expert teams must compete in the Saturday event to gain race position for the Sunday racing.
Refunds will be given in the following conditions.
Full refund will be available unti 19th October 2018 and must be recieved in writing by this date, no verbal cancellation will be accepted firstname.lastname@example.org
By 26th October Full SRA Fees
in the occurence that the event has to be cancelled, a refund will be offered with administration costs removed.
Any other refunds will be at the ski club's discretion. Refunds will be processed after the Ted Hurley Classic.
Important Points to Note:
- Breath testing of all competitors is required prior to racing Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon (if tested Saturday morning you are not required to be re-tested) and Sunday morning. Random breath testing may take place at the Chief Judges discretion. Breath testing will take place near the judges area at the start finish line. Please note SRA rule 8.2 (i(i)), competitors undertaking a breath test must not consume any liquids or food while waiting in line for their test and must record a blood alcohol level of 0.000;
- Entry confirmation will be at the Coomealla Club from 3pm on Friday 2nd November 2018. Competitor packs and race safe will be available to be picked from same location.
- All Drivers, Observers and Skiers are required to attend Briefing at Coomealla Club Friday 2nd November 2018 at 5.00pm. For late briefing you must notify and arrange alternative by contacting email@example.com
- There is no camping in the boat parking area.
- Presentations will be held at the Coomealla Club after racing has finished on Sunday 4th November at 4pm.
Racers are expected to follow all Ski Racing Australia Rules and Regulations and respect decisions made by racing officials during race weekend.
One Up Skier Conditions:
In the Saturday 1 Up event, Single skier teams can enter specific classes as per the event entry form and will be eligible to trophy in that class for the Saturday event only.
In the Sunday 2 Up event, there will be a single (or determined by the MDSC Committee) 1 Up class run for the Saturday single skier teams to compete in, teams will be advised prior to racing.
To qualify for the 2 up event on Sunday the team must compete as a 2 up team in the 1 up on Saturday. (Substitutions at discretion of Race Committee)
1 Up teams will be seeded for Sunday 2Up by the Race Committee primarily taking into account Saturday 1 Up times and safety.
In the event that a Skier cannot compete after the 1 up race Saturday that team can enter the 1 up class on Sunday.
The 2 up event is only eligible for outright winner overall and/or King of the Murray