Entries are now closed.
Conditions of entry:
To all competitors, to ensure the ongoing financial viability of the Mildura 100 and in keeping with our policy keeping entry fees low the Mildura Ski Club will not have prize money.
Refunds will be given in the following conditions.
Full refund will be available until 12th March but must be recieved in writing with refund bank details by this date, no verbal cancellation will be email@example.com
By 19th March 2018 Full SRA Fees
By 26th March 2018 Boat Fee Only.
In the occurence that the event has to be cancelled, a refund will be offered with administration costs removed.
Important Points to Note:
- Please note that there are two new one up events. Any enquiries for a Junior One Up event must be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Breath testing of all competitors is required prior to racing Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon (if tested Saturday morning you are not required to be re-tested) and Sunday morning. Random breath testing may take place at the Chief Judges discretion. Breath testing will take place at Mildura District Ski Club rooms and Baldwin Boats ramp, Saturday afternoon will only be at the Mildura District Ski Club rooms.
- There is no scrutineering
- 10 am - 3pm, competitor packs and race safe will be available at the Mildura Ski Club
- All Drivers, Observers and skiers are required to do an online briefing. Briefing details will be emailed to your SRA email address, please ensure your details are correct with SRA, For alternative briefings you must contact email@example.com to arrange a suitable time.
- Saturday and Sunday Social and Expert classes are 1 boat away at a time with 30 second gaps between grids
- 9am start, Saturday morning Social Mildura District Ski Club
- Approximate start time 3 pm for Saturday afternoon classes starting at Psyche pumps.
- The Top 40 shootout will determine pole position for Sundays racing.
- 9am start Sunday morning Expert Mildura District Ski Club
- Daylight savings ends of the 1st April. Sunrise and sunset will about 1 hour earlier on the 1st April 2018 than the day before. There will be more light in the morning.
- Full race details, requirements and race numbers will be emailed to team captains on completion of draw.
- We reserve the right to charge any SRA boat fees and race safe fees if required.
Racers are expected to follow all Ski Racing Australia Rules and Regulations and respect decisions made by racing officials during race weekend.
Further information can be obtained from
Betty - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0467019591
All substitutions are to go to this email please.